var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-20559011-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Weight: 109 lbs
Troy's resume is continually being updated.
At the ripe age of four, Troy was aware he was on a life journey to perform.
Summers at the Jersey Shore, where it all began...
After hours of fun and sun on the beach Troy would take over entertainment duties as family and friends gathered to hear him perform.
Now, at the age of 14, Troy continues to enjoy his journey toward a fulfilling career in the entertainment business as he touches more and more people and puts smiles on thousands of faces.
With credits in feature films, TV, national commercials, live dance events, a world premiere musical, and numerous live performances, the best of Troy’s journey lies ahead.
...and that puts a smile on Troy’s face.
Troy's feature film credits include:
- Hachi, A Dogs Tale; Directed by Lesse Hollstrom; starring Richard Gere, Joan Allen and Jason Alexander. Troy was cast as Sal, the classroom bully.
- The Wrestler; Directed by Daron Aronofsky; starring Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood. Troy performed voice looping.
- Sam Steele and the Crystal Challace; Directed by Tom Whitus; starring Katherine McNamara, Dee Wallace and Jacob Hays. Troy is cast as Josh.
Troy's TV appearances include:
- NBC's 30 Rock
- Fox Teen Kid News
- Playhouse Disney's Chuggington
Troy is totally at home on stage.
Troy’s energetic style, powerful pipes, and athletic dance movements keep audiences captivated and casting directors interested.
- Troy performed as the Artful Dodger in the Steven Nachamie directed, Vic DiMonda choreographed, Oliver! the Musical, at the John W. Engeman Theatre, in NY with renowned Broadway performers: Michelle DeJean, (as Nancy), Rob Gallagher (as Bill Sykes), and Neal Benari (as Fagin).
- Troy performed as Scut Farkus in the Eric Rosen directed World Premiere of A Christmas Story, the Musical at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre. Troy worked side by side with renowned Broadway performers: John Bolton (Old Man), Anne L. Nathan (Mother), and James Judy (Narrator).
- Troy’s performed as Evan, the lead in the musical “13” at the Helen Hayes Youth Theatre, directed by Jared Rosenblum. 13 is a hilarious, high-energy musical for all ages about discovering that cool is where you find it, and sometimes where you least expect it.
- Troy’s had a positive impact on today’s youth with his performance as Dre in the Random Farms Kid Theatre anti-bullying musical The New Kid.
Troy has performed at many live events including:
- Singing with world renowned Irish tenor, Ronan Tynan and the Broadway Youth Ensemble at the Mayo Center for Performing arts in Morristown NJ.
- Dancing in Times Square for the launch of Microsoft's Kinects X Box 360 with Grammy Award Winning Ne-Yo.
- Singing lead at Rockit For Kids at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ.
- Singing at Don't Tell Mama's and The Triad in New York with Rob LaRoco's Junior Cafe Society.